ACGAS Annual General Meeting
Monday, March 6 · 6:30 – 7:30pm
Join us at our Annual General Meeting on Monday, March 6, 2023 as we celebrate another successful growing year! There will be a brief summary of last year’s successes and challenges, as well as voting in new board members. The meeting will be held online. Please see the video link at the bottom of this post.
We’re currently looking for volunteers to fill the following board positions:
- Main responsibilities: chair board meetings, create and distribute meeting agendas, and provide general oversight of the Society’s operations
- Commitment level: average eight hours/month
- Main responsibilities: record meeting minutes and distribute to members of the board
- Commitment level: average three hours/month
- Main responsibilities: organize garden bed rentals and liaise with Treasurer on bed rental payments, collect User Agreements, distribute member handbook, and communicate important dates to members
- Commitment level: average four hours/month
Full volunteer role descriptions are available. If you are interested in learning more, please reach out to our Vice President, Son Edworthy (email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on Monday, March 6!
ACGAS Board of Directors
Join us on July 27th for Acadia’s 1st Annual Garden & Art Tour featuring Acadia’s unique gardens, yards and art installations.
Tickets are on sale now through eventbrite.com.
The Details: Meet us at the Acadia Community Garden to receive your Self-Guided Tour Map. Then make your way through the neighbourhood, admiring the sights as you go. At each destination, chat with the host Gardener or Artist who will show you around and answer your questions.
Every location is unique and we don’t want you to miss a thing! Be at the Garden, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, just ahead of 9:00 am so you can start on time.
Finally, it’s all for a great cause! Proceeds will go towards Acadia Community Garden and Art Society’s annual operating costs.
We’re ridiculously excited to show you what Acadia has to offer!
Click the link, make your purchase, tell all your friends, and support our growing community.
See you in The Garden!