- Sponsor part or all of the raised bed for $300
- A fruit tree for the shared community orchard starts at $80.00
- Picnic tables, benches, art projects, plants for the community food forest all can be sponsored at a variety of amounts
- Insurance $2,500.00: Our biggest expense as a community garden is insurance. As we work hard to keep adding beds to our space, eventually the annual fees will cover these expenses.
Every season, we have amazing and generous people who contribute through the donations of supplies, creative projects and extra plants. We are grateful to anybody who would like to donate something that could be used to make the space feel more like home! Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Memorial Benches
- Gardening supplies
- Seed sharing
- Extra seedlings
- Small trees and perennials used to decorate the area
Thank you for your consideration. Cheques can be made payable to the Acadia Community Garden and Art Society.